Found: Looking for 7D body! Canada!

FreezframeFreezframe Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
edited November 4, 2010 in House of Canon
Looking for 7D body in Canada ! Let me know what you have to offer! I'm thinking in the 14 to 15 hundred dollar range-Mint-Low Actuation's.

Brady- (Southern Ontario):dunno

FOUND!
Dad/Photograher:ivar

Comments

• timk519timk519 Registered Users Posts: 831 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    If you'd gone to Henry's photography show, you could've gotten a brand new 7D for ~1500 CDN. (and canon had a special going where they gave you a carrying bag and a lens-shaped coffee mug). :D
    • Save $5 off your first year's SmugMug image hosting with coupon code hccesQbqNBJbc
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    Henry's has genuine Canon lens mugs? I just bought one on fleabay for like 40 bucks, expecting it to be Canon, but no, it was 3rd-party. I heard a rumor that Canon was just making them as giveaways to the photogs at the Olympics this past winter. After getting my 3rd-party one, I thought this might be true. Are they real Canon ones?
    edited November 3, 2010
    When I got my 7D at the last Henry's photog show, a "lens mug" that looks suspiciously like a 70-200L was among the "extras" Canon threw in as part of the deal.

Since it came out of the same box as the Canon camera bag, I presume it's authentic. :D

I don't know if Henry's is selling these items separately though.
    • Save $5 off your first year's SmugMug image hosting with coupon code hccesQbqNBJbc
  • FreezframeFreezframe Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    Thanx---No really Thanx!
    Not!
    timk519 wrote: »
    If you'd gone to Henry's photography show, you could've gotten a brand new 7D for ~1500 CDN. (and canon had a special going where they gave you a carrying bag and a lens-shaped coffee mug). :D

"If" is in the past tense and that ain't doing me any good.
    Figures the year I don't go- I could have got something worth the trip! :cry (Firetruck!)

Bradyne_nau.gif
    Dad/Photograher:ivar
    edited November 4, 2010
    Freezframe wrote: »
    "If" is in the past tense and that ain't doing me any good.
    Figures the year I don't go- I could have got something worth the trip! :cry (Firetruck!)
    Bradyne_nau.gif
    They seem to have one every 6 months, so if you're patient... mwink.gif