1076070379_c528K-L.jpg

1076097165_25gfB-L.jpg

1076170182_7A3x9-L.jpg
Cave ab homine unius libri

Comments

• eMOJOeMOJO Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    Really like #1, it has great mood... well done thumb.gif
    If you can't see the bright side of life...
    POLISH THE DARK SIDE

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    Great moody shots from a lovely place. Hope you had a good trip! We missed ya out in Nukeland thumb.gif

I really love the balloon in the 2nd and the lamp in the last. These could have been taken last weekend or last century.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2010
    Great shots as always.......now I must take lot of pepto for the sick stomach ache I have for
    wanting to be back there.....I really like the CZ great place.....Germany is probably just as
    great...........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    I probably should have just edited my last post but that was too much work..... :~}}

I really likew the processing on #2&3 ....gives an aire of the 19th century.....like the late 1800's

something in those 2 pix drew me back to look some more.......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• JusticeiroJusticeiro Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    I probably should have just edited my last post but that was too much work..... :~}}

I really likew the processing on #2&3 ....gives an aire of the 19th century.....like the late 1800's

something in those 2 pix drew me back to look some more.......

I just upgraded to lightroom 3 and was futzing with the presets. It's a great program.
    Cave ab homine unius libri