State Fair...I'm the driver!

KimRKimR Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited September 8, 2005 in People
We went to our local state fair over the weekend... and I just love this picture of our son! Just something about his little face...and just knowing that he is growing soo fast right before my eyes (He had absolutely no fear when it came to the rides...aren't 2-1/2 year olds supposed to be scared?)

Thanks for looking...
35061024-M.jpg

Is it too dark... been trying to work on my conversions to black and white.
http://ruettgers.smugmug.com/photos/newexif.mg?ImageID=35061024

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    KimR wrote:
    We went to our local state fair over the weekend... and I just love this picture of our son! Just something about his little face...and just knowing that he is growing soo fast right before my eyes (He had absolutely no fear when it came to the rides...aren't 2-1/2 year olds supposed to be scared?)

Thanks for looking...

Is it too dark... been trying to work on my conversions to black and white.
    http://ruettgers.smugmug.com/photos/newexif.mg?ImageID=35061024
    Hi Kim wave.gif.. I can see the determination in his eyes! I don't know if it's too dark.. there is some loss of detail in the white and the black but I think it's a matter of what you are looking for.. I often love comletely blown out black and whites.. I think for my anyway it's a matter of choice. He a darling!
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    KimR wrote:
    We went to our local state fair over the weekend... and I just love this picture of our son! Just something about his little face...and just knowing that he is growing soo fast right before my eyes (He had absolutely no fear when it came to the rides...aren't 2-1/2 year olds supposed to be scared?

Hell no -little boys are fearless ---esp as long as Mom and Dad are there. Sweet boy- they are great at that age...Mereimage