Concert Shoot

Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
edited November 7, 2010 in People
C&C Welcome,

I got offered a job to shoot the Jeremy Graham Band on one of their tour stops in North Carolina as their photographer was out for some reason. Anyway, here's one of my favorites. Your thoughts, Dgrin?

1075413724_PAAWf-XL.jpg

Well, I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't get the image to show up for me, although it's in the preview. If you can't see it let me know if you don't mind.

Comments

• PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2010
    no see um.....

but it sound really good!!
  • Photog4ChristPhotog4Christ Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2010
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2010
    1075412698_z8UfP-XL.jpg

When posting click on the little yellow square in it with the mountain and paste the link to you photo in it......

To get the photo url...for me the simpliest way is to make the image right clickable (all your aleready are),
    right click and click on copy image location......then come to DGRIN and paste that into the box you get when
    you click the yellow box with mountain.......amke the http:// that shows in the box is high lighted or the link
    will not work.......

I only posted the above photo because your sight is totally unprotected.....i grabbed a large or xl size but
    could have just as easily grabed the full size original to make prints from........

Concert photos are the ones a lot people really look to steal or steal and resell....hopefully you will
    copyright these shots ASAP and I do not mean putting a copyright notice on them...but that needs to
    be done ASAP also.......I use my web address as my watermark and these also need watermarking......
    Copyrighting with the US copyright office can be done online and you can copy right nearly an unlimited
    number of images at one time......I was told you can copyright however many will fit on a disk......as
    once the online entries are done you are supposed to send a hard copy (disk) of the copyrighted images to them for a file also.

Well done and good luck.

I will remove this image if you ask since i did not have permission to grab it...it simply was a way to show how unprotected your site is.......
    Please do your self a favor and get it secured......a goodly amount of theses images are sellable, as long as the band allows you to sell them.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    1075412698_z8UfP-XL.jpg

When posting click on the little yellow square in it with the mountain and paste the link to you photo in it......

To get the photo url...for me the simpliest way is to make the image right clickable (all your aleready are),
    right click and click on copy image location......then come to DGRIN and paste that into the box you get when
    you click the yellow box with mountain.......amke the http:// that shows in the box is high lighted or the link
    will not work.......

I only posted the above photo because your sight is totally unprotected.....i grabbed a large or xl size but
    could have just as easily grabed the full size original to make prints from........

Concert photos are the ones a lot people really look to steal or steal and resell....hopefully you will
    copyright these shots ASAP and I do not mean putting a copyright notice on them...but that needs to
    be done ASAP also.......I use my web address as my watermark and these also need watermarking......
    Copyrighting with the US copyright office can be done online and you can copy right nearly an unlimited
    number of images at one time......I was told you can copyright however many will fit on a disk......as
    once the online entries are done you are supposed to send a hard copy (disk) of the copyrighted images to them for a file also.

Well done and good luck.

I will remove this image if you ask since i did not have permission to grab it...it simply was a way to show how unprotected your site is.......
    Please do your self a favor and get it secured......a goodly amount of theses images are sellable, as long as the band allows you to sell them.

Wow...thanks for the load of advice. I didn't realize they would be that interesting to someone. I had it password protected and unlisted before, I took that off to see if it would allow me to upload the pics. I fixed it, so now it's all hidden away and protected. I wasn't paid for this shoot, it was more of an informal thing, but I do intend to get them a hardcopy of the disk.

This is a lot of information, thank you again!
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2010
    No Prob........glad I could be of help

to be able to share all you really need to do is...make sure you have sharing checked yes.......unprotect (just the right click protection) the gallery for a moment...get the link(s) you want and re-protect..but leave the sharing as yes.......
    I know people here and on other boards and forums scream about my watermarks but i have had art directors and publishers say how they like the fact that my images are large and boldly watermarked...
    and yes they do buy from me......this has not stopped the thieves but I do find them and the watermarks are intact.......and then comes the remove emails...so far that is all I have had to do.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website