jada

kaldarakaldara Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited September 8, 2005 in People
here are some pictures i took this weekend of my cousin's daughter, jada... she just turned 2 in june and this is the first time i have seen her since she was an itty bitty baby... i took a bunch of pictures... these are a few i liked

jadaSmiling.jpg

jadaOnHorse.jpg

jadaBW.jpg

hope you enjoy... comments welcome and appreciated.
*kaldara*
"the kid with the untied shoelaces just might be a genius"

Comments

• windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    ok, they are all good, however in image #2 I think they eyes should be directed towards the camera... The BW image is well done - it holds my attention!!!!
    so my fav is #3, then #1 and lastly #2 and if my undecipherable comments mean anything i hope i helped..... rolleyes1.gif

troy

kaldara wrote:
    here are some pictures i took this weekend of my cousin's daughter, jada... she just turned 2 in june and this is the first time i have seen her since she was an itty bitty baby... i took a bunch of pictures... td.
  • kaldarakaldara Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    thanks... i know what you mean about #2... i think (hope) that i have one of her on the horse with her looking at me... still trying to go through all the pics... #3 is my favorite of these as well

windoze wrote:
    ok, they are all good, however in image #2 I think they eyes should be directed towards the camera... The BW image is well done - it holds my attention!!!!
    so my fav is #3, then #1 and lastly #2 and if my undecipherable comments mean anything i hope i helped..... rolleyes1.gif

troy
    *kaldara*
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    Yes,#3 for me.Im a sucker for B&W and childrens expressionsthumb.gif
  • DixieDixie Registered Users Posts: 1,497 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    They're all good but I lean a little towards number 1, but that's a tough one choosing between 1 & 3. The composition, lighting, smile, and dimple in #1 gives it the slight edge with me.
    Dixie
    Photographs by Dixie
    | Canon 1Ds | Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 5D | Canon 50D | Canon 10D | Canon EOS Elan 7 | Mamiya Pro S RB67 |
    ...and bunches of Canon lenses - I'm equipment rich and dollar poor!
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    jadaSmiling.jpg

jadaBW.jpg

These two are lovely, what a darling little girl..........Mereimage
    edited September 8, 2005
    thanks everyone!
    thanks for the nice comments!
    i love her dimple too.. and her smile... it is easy to take good pictures when i have such a cute subject!
    thanks again!
    *kaldara*
  • Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    Hi kaldara! :):

For me it's #1! Not only the composition is super nice, look at Jada's expression, it's beautiful!
    I wish I'd taken that shot! :D

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Take care!

-- thiago
  • digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2005
    Despite what was said, I think #2 is still a good shot. The other 2 are just better, IMO.

What I like about #2, is that "I'm off in my own little world, oblivious the the real world" expression. It is so typical of young children. She isn't posing, she's just off ... somewhere ...

Compositionally, #1 & #3 are classic. Very well done.

Brad
    edited September 8, 2005
    thanks..
    thanks for the comments!

that is a good point about #2... and her being off in her own world... because that really is her personality... she is a very independent 2 year old... who is off in her own world most of the time... however, i also agree that the other 2 are better...

thanks for taking the time to comment!
    *kaldara*