Snapshots of mom

Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
edited September 9, 2005 in People
Hi again, folks! :):
How are you doing? Fine? Hmmmm, that's good?

Well, today I wasn't that fine, especially because it had been a long time since I last touched my camera. So I decided to practice a little bit with mom. Here's what I came up with, those made me quite happy:

DSC_2373.jpg

DSC_2385.jpg

DSC_2386.jpg

Hope you enjoy them!

Thanks in advance for all the attention!

-- thiago

Comments

• mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2005
    Thiago---I like #1 the best -it shows much more personality than the others which is important for those who don't know her- try to catch her uniQue expressions in candid shots perhaps rather than posed shots.......Get what M. Reichman of Luminous landscape calls 'found portraits' that show her in her environment and help tell us who she is. Never the less we all love pictures of Mom- and look forward to you bringing her into our 'family' here.....................Mereimage
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2005
    Great portraits of your mom, Thiago!
    #1 is my favorite, great expression! Although I haven't seen many images of you and your mom, it's quite easy to see the connection - the resemblance is unmistakeable. :):

Matty
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2005
    your mom is a beautiful woman, and your shots bring out her character very well.

thumb.gifthumb.gif
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2005
    I always enjoy the warmth of your photographs. Nice to see you take the camera out...