Kira - C&C please

ChaKiraChaKira Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
edited November 9, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

Megan Amelia Photography

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2010
    #1 is my pick in your series. I like #3 too, but it needs some more space to be looking off into -- so less cropping on the left side. Great doggie expressions on all of them :D

When I'm taking my dogs photos I really watch whats in the background and moving their play time to a particular spot. Not always working in my favor tho. Dogs are very unpredictable so you just have to go with the flow..their flow :D

Great work thumb.gif Beautiful dog :D

I'm not a professional dog photographer...so take what I say with a very small grain of salt :D
  • ChaKiraChaKira Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    #1 is my pick in your series. I like #3 too, but it needs some more space to be looking off into -- so less cropping on the left side. Great doggie expressions on all of them :D

When I'm taking my dogs photos I really watch whats in the background and moving their play time to a particular spot. Not always working in my favor tho. Dogs are very unpredictable so you just have to go with the flow..their flow :D

Great work thumb.gif Beautiful dog :D

I'm not a professional dog photographer...so take what I say with a very small grain of salt :D

Thanks, I cropped #3 because there were tables and chairs behind her.. when we're out on walks she doesn't pose as well! :D
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened - Anatole France

Megan Amelia Photography
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2010
    ChaKira wrote: »
    Thanks, I cropped #3 because there were tables and chairs behind her.. when we're out on walks she doesn't pose as well! :D

Good idea then :D ... Its still a keeper thumb.gif
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2010
    Nice dog shots.....thumb.gif Take a look at your histogram...They look a little flat..