Gorgeous model, gorgeous locations...

Crystal EveCrystal Eve Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited November 11, 2010 in People
Recently did a shoot with my favorite model, Madison and wanted to share!

1085879841_MsgJa-L-2.jpg

1085880435_CDEM6-L-1.jpg

1085883196_rQSWN-L-2.jpg

1085883534_ViVfc-L-2.jpg

1085885350_7Lcgg-L-1.jpg

1085885154_RaQsB-L-2.jpg

1085885491_diFgp-L-2.jpg
Boudoir | Wedding | Portrait | Automotive

Website | Facebook | Email

Comments

• anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    #3 and #4 are I love. The others aren't doing so much for me. Not sure if its the color cast from the gel flash or what.

Question... in #5... is that a real tattoo on her left tricep area?
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    The only one I kind of like is 2 but it is very dull and drab and the tilt does not help. 3 and 4 have potential.
    1 5 6 7 don't like at all, colors look off, not sharp, noisy maybe hard to tell on my monitor.

Find better backgrounds, find the light and work on getting better exposures and color.

She does look like a pretty girl, the photos are not really showcasing that.
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited November 11, 2010
    In addition to what's been said, maybe you can lose the watermarks across her face next time. When I first saw #4, I thought she had a big tattoo on her chin. #7 looks like she has a mustache. Are you really worried about people stealing these photos?
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    Like 3 & 6 but would love them more with the head turned more toward the camera. As it is you are showing the face at its broadest with the light hitting there. That makes the face fat. I like #3 for the jaw outline. I think that is one of the sexiest parts of the female anatomy, very feminine.(sp).
  • Crystal EveCrystal Eve Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    Goodness! Ok, first of all, the watermark is on all images posted to my website. I grabbed the links from there. I think you can manage to look past that. The pink shades in the last set are from lighting- I did not have control over that so we used it and went with it. Her tattoos are real.
    Boudoir | Wedding | Portrait | Automotive

Website | Facebook | Email