Me (self shot) testing wireless trigger :D

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grinsNorwayPosts: 0 Major grins
edited November 22, 2010 in People
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    Well, you are one handsome dude! I really like the lighting. The darker side really shows definition. My only nit is that your left arm and shoulder look so big and out of proportion with the rest of you. Maybe it is the crinkle on the top of your shoulder. The one other thing is that we all say is don't cut the top of the head. It is done a lot anyway. It doesn't bother me in your picture, but it might with others. I saw in another post someone said, when you cut the head off there, it makes me feel the head goes on forever. So cropping it lower might have helped. Well, I suppose if you cut lower, we might all think you were bald. :D I think it is a personal preference. It doesn't bother me though. I like it! thumb.gifLet's see another.(what trigger were you using?)
    Edit: Would like to see in color too.
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    your face needs more light. The brightness from the window adds some drama but it distracts from the subject.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    You face is sort of low key and the background is high key. They generally don't work well together. Try to keep in key....light on light and then dark on dark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Major grins NorwayPosts: 0 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omani_LensesOmani_Lenses Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited November 22, 2010
    very nice shot... and handsome :-)
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2010
    I like the shot but I do think the lighting is a bit off mostly because of the brightness to you right from the window. I would have metered that and set the camera accordingly and then adjusted your triggered strobe to light up your face properly.
    Yo soy Reynaldo