AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited November 13, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
A couple of doves....

1046739992_7kxs2-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 11, 2010
    Nicely composed shot. The green sky adds a feeling of surreality. I don't like the edge halos at all, though, and don't understand why you need them (except maybe for the beaks). You've forced the tree and birds to black, which stands out nicely against the background. ne_nau.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    Has a nice relaxing look to it yet kind of eerie too.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Nicely composed shot. The green sky adds a feeling of surreality. I don't like the edge halos at all, though, and don't understand why you need them (except maybe for the beaks). You've forced the tree and birds to black, which stands out nicely against the background. ne_nau.gif

Thanks for commenting:D.....The white line was not intentional, it was part of the process. I think the white line is really part of the tree. When the tree was changed to black the edge went white..
    edited November 11, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Has a nice relaxing look to it yet kind of eerie too.

Thanks for the comment Mary K. :D
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 12, 2010
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Thanks for commenting:D.....The white line was not intentional, it was part of the process. I think the white line is really part of the tree. When the tree was changed to black the edge went white..
    My guess was that they were sharpening halos. If that's the case, you could eliminate them instantly by changing the blending mode of the sharpening layer to darken. But you probably knew that... ne_nau.gif.
  • R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2010
    Hi Gary - I'd be happy with this hanging on my wall - really like the abstract feel to it.

Cheers, Richard.
    edited November 12, 2010
    R.Jay wrote: »
    Hi Gary - I'd be happy with this hanging on my wall - really like the abstract feel to it.

Cheers, Richard.

Thanks Richard:D gary
    edited November 13, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    My guess was that they were sharpening halos. If that's the case, you could eliminate them instantly by changing the blending mode of the sharpening layer to darken. But you probably knew that... ne_nau.gif.

Thanks I will give it a try ..... I didn't think about that.......gary