Victoria Secrets Photographers?

GrimisGrimis Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited November 16, 2010 in People
Hey guys,

I went into a Victoria Secrets the other day with my girl and was amazed by the work on the walls. I have been trying to research since then to see the photographer that did their Black and White advertising. No luck! It's not so much the content of the photo's but the contrast of light and dark in the photo's. Something from old school Irving Penn. Awesome!!! Does anyone know who a few of the photographers are and if you haven't seen some of what I am talking about, stop into a VS store and look at the Blk/Wht ad campaign photo's around the store. Thanks in advance for looking and please let me know.

Grim
You're Only Limited by your Imagination :scratch

Comments

• ilbcnuilbcnu Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2010
    I don't know about the specific images you saw but check out the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/RussellJames
    Russell James does alot of Victoria Secret and he explains and shows extra shots from his shoots on facebook.
    Amanda
    It is never to late to become what you might have been.
    www.behindthezoom.com
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2010
    This is funny because VS is one store I don't mind spending time in because I sit and study the photographs on the walls. Sometimes I think the gals shopping and working in the store think I'm a creep because I am staring at the photos!
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • AaronJAndersonAaronJAnderson Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2010
    www.terryrichardson.com Does a lot of stuff for them... not sure about the in-store shots, though.
  • GrimisGrimis Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited November 16, 2010
    Thanks guys!!!
    You're Only Limited by your Imagination :scratch