Options

worried please help me with thi!!!!

printzprintz Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited November 13, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Can anyone tell my why they need your account number to pay I don't know if I am comfortable giving out my routing and account number. How do I know it wont get in the wrong hands

Comments

• Options
    Traces of TexasTraces of Texas Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited November 13, 2010
    printz wrote: »
    Can anyone tell my why they need your account number to pay I don't know if I am comfortable giving out my routing and account number. How do I know it wont get in the wrong hands

Well, if they don't have your routing and account number, how would you expect them to get the money into the proper account?

If you're worried about it, I'd be happy to give them my routing and account number for you and they could deposit it in my account.

Or you could just do what I did and establish a business account at your bank. That way they could send it there and then you could just transfer it into your "real" account.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2010
    It's completely and fully secure - and the most efficient and safe way for us to pay you your money.
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2010
    printz wrote: »
    Your routing and account number is on every check you write. Nobody can take money from you with only that information, though they can give you money. As others have said, it is required for Smugmug to pay you electronically. It's how they transfer money into your account.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question