Options

DSS #63 Candidates

richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
edited November 14, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Between being sick and busy with work, I finally got a chance to take some shots for the challenge and would appreciate a little C&C from you. Thanks so very much! :lust

1089493611_ee4bL-L.jpg

1089495897_p3Nmw-XL.jpg

1089497697_wiYyW-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2010
    Number 3 was the one that got my attention. Looks like the young spend a lot of time there
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2010
    DsrtVW wrote: »
    Number 3 was the one that got my attention. Looks like the young spend a lot of time there

15524779-Ti.gif

I like #3, too. There's a interesting counterpoint created by the negative connotation of the graffiti and the warm-fuzzy of the couple sitting together in the afternoon light.
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
  • Options
    SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2010
    I vote for #3 also. The tree on the right bothers me the way it's cut off....
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2010
    Thanks so much for the feedback! The overlook is gorgeous but definitely marred by all the graffiti, which gives it kind of an "urban" feel that you don't expect to find in the middle of nowhere. Thanks for the heads up on the tree, SeascapeS. I'll have double-check my crop on that.
  • Options
    AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2010
    #3 +1
    Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2010
    #3 is the definite standout for me
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain