47: 2 drunk 2 focus

2»

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2005
    Call me a contrarian, but I like your original entry better. Don't misunderstand. The moon picture is really good. It is intriguing and definitely different. clap.gif And it is probably the better entry for this challenge. What I love about the bar picture, though, is that it conveys a sense of who you are, how you spend your time, what you enjoy. It has personality. To me that makes it a true self portrait, even if it isn't "different" or "odd" or "outside the box" etc. You may very well be right that the original would not go far in the challenge. :cry On the other hand, my response to the second one is that it is more about the moon than it is about you. But then, what do I know? ne_nau.gif My record at guessing which pix will make the finals is abysmal. :lol4

Whichever picture you go with, good luck!!
    Va

Email
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    Va,
    Thank you very much for your comment!thumb.gif
    You said it yourself - it's about the photography challenge. The first one didn't have a chance (not that I think the second one does:-).
    Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    Hey, think postive. I think the man in the moon has a real chance at making the top ten. thumb.gif Your moon shot is primo -- not an easy capture. Still I like the bar picture. Good thing I'm not one of the judges, right? rolleyes1.gif

Good luck.

Va.

Email