Options

challenge 63, Neptune's eye

ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited November 15, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi,
I happened to be in Hawaii on one of the days when Waimea Bay was actually breaking. I've never seen it in person before. So I took this picture and was going to plop it in the challenges gallery but the loader says the file is too big. what? Weird. Maybe it's trying to tell me something.. ha.

1087984847_pzVLt-M-1.jpg
Anna

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    Maybe Sean can help you work it out. You have until 7PM PST tomorrow evening to get it entered. Try posting in the sticky for the challenge thread. I think Sean is more likely to monitor that than these individual threads.

It is a great shot, although I might like it better if it were cropped a little tighter.
  • Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    I just saw the same problem trying to upload mine in the HTML5 uploader (extra odd because it worked uploading it to my smugmug site just minutes before). Try switching to another uploader (at the bottom of the pop up window). The simple uploader worked for me! thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    CWSkopec wrote: »
    I just saw the same problem trying to upload mine in the HTML5 uploader (extra odd because it worked uploading it to my smugmug site just minutes before). Try switching to another uploader (at the bottom of the pop up window). The simple uploader worked for me! thumb.gif
    Same here...probs uploading into gallery...try another uploader!

Nice photo!
    tom wise