Disco Fever

silvereyesilvereye Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
edited November 15, 2010 in People
Got a little Disco Fever this weekend... This is Nikkie.. she was awesome to work with, the shoot was at the South Puget Sound Photo Studio... I used a simple light set, one Key light and a noot with red gel...

1089784010_WypQ7-L-3.jpg

1089785849_3eswG-M-4.jpg

1089787643_8dgLJ-L-4.jpg

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    No need for these to be in Go Figure as far as I am concerned! I moved this to 'people' thumb.gif
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    I gotta say the lighting in this is really cool. It's realistic, as I wouldn't have guessed this was in the studio, but on the dance floor!

The images look a little dark to me, and I'd love to see them a little brighter at points. Also, I'm not loving the same pose for all three, as she looks a little stiff. Do you have other shots in other poses from this session? ear.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    Good vantage point! And you even get the fog machine! thumb.gif
    Nice key lighting, but for a disco club imitation I'd like to see more supporting (different colors) gelled lights. I also concur with the overall "too dark" comments.
    Model looks nice, natural and relaxed, but I agree with Steph that the poses are nearly identical and could use some variety.
    The thing I like the least is the disco ball growin out of her head :cry. Placing it at an opposite corner would improve the images a lot. deal.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • silvereyesilvereye Registered Users Posts: 195 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    ivar wrote: »
    No need for these to be in Go Figure as far as I am concerned! I moved this to 'people' thumb.gif

Oooooops... thats where I intended it to be.. .thank you
    edited November 15, 2010
    I do have other poses and vantage points as well from the session, She was a hard one to get posing tho as she has only been doing modeling for 6 months and just turned 16 but all in all I am happy.. I may fix the exposure and brighten them up a bit!!
  • reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    Great work, I really dig the second one....
    Bravo!
    Yo soy Reynaldo
    edited November 15, 2010
    silvereye wrote: »
    ...just turned 16...
    Just to be on a safe side: you *do* have some sort of release signed by her parent/guardian, don't you?
    Otherwise I would recommend to take them down from the any public site you posted them on - unless you welcome a potentially damaging lawsuite...deal.gif

Shooting underage models is not something to be taken lightly...
    edited November 15, 2010
    edited November 15, 2010
    silvereye wrote: »
    Yes I do for everyone I shoot
    thumb.gif