Evan's yearbook collage

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited November 15, 2010 in People
Got roped into placing and "advertisement" in my son's yearbook (he's the photo editor!). He's graduating this year after being in this school K-8. The photo upper right was his Kindergarten photo.

1090999268_CgSN4-XL.jpg
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Comments

• ErbemanErbeman Registered Users Posts: 926 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    That is very well done my friend.
    Come see my Photos at:
    http://www.RussErbePhotography.com :thumb
    http://www.sportsshooter.com/erbeman

D700, D300, Nikkor 35-70 F/2.8, Nikkor 50mm F/1.8, Nikkor 70-200 AF-S VR F/2.8, Nikkor AF-S 1.7 teleconverter II,(2) Profoto D1 500 Air,SB-900, SB-600, (2)MB-D10, MacBook Pro
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    Very nice, Mitchell.
    Nice selection and collage.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    Fabulous, as always. You should post Stefanie's in this thread to go along with it, and then when it's Samantha's turn I want to see them all again!! :D
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    divamum wrote: »
    Fabulous, as always. You should post Stefanie's in this thread to go along with it, and then when it's Samantha's turn I want to see them all again!! :D

Ask and you shall receive.

427768636_vZoiR-XL.jpg
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    Oh my word - I didn't realise she looked THAT much like Samantha when she was little!!! Wow. You've produced clones :D You have extraordinarily lovely children, Mitchell, and I don't just mean their looks - they're obviously just really nice kids!! (whatever you're doing as a parent, send some my way, please, as we steam into the teenage years.... )

Oh, and what collage software do you use? I really need to put some of Mini-D together at some point and as it stands I only have Picasa to do that particular job.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    Oh my word - I didn't realise she looked THAT much like Samantha when she was little!!! Wow. You've produced clones :D You have extraordinarily lovely children, Mitchell, and I don't just mean their looks - they're obviously just really nice kids!! (whatever you're doing as a parent, send some my way, please, as we steam into the teenage years.... )

Oh, and what collage software do you use? I really need to put some of Mini-D together at some point and as it stands I only have Picasa to do that particular job.

Thanks for the kind words!!iloveyou.gif

Nothing fancy here. These were all done with simple layers in photoshop. I use CS5, but I could have easily made these with Elements 2.0
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2010
    My wife has been using "Scrapbook Deluxe" with nice results and a good array of options and control.
    Probably not the most sophisticated system out there, but not expensive and nice results.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site