Options

How's Lynn?

WolfWolf Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited July 1, 2004 in The Big Picture
Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen anything from Lynn in a while. How are you Lynn, is everything ok? I hope you are doing well and healing quickly!!

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    Wolf wrote:
    Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen anything from Lynn in a while. How are you Lynn, is everything ok? I hope you are doing well and healing quickly!!

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you!
    Hey Wolf, thanks so much for thinkin of me.. my son has been visiting from Seattle with his NEW serious girlfriend (into to the parents) so I've been tied up. Did take a trip to Portsmouth NH and have posted a couple of pics. Thanks again for being so concerned.:D
    Lynn
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    Good to hear you're getting out. Hope you're comfortable as you recover.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    WolfWolf Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2004
    OK, glad you are alright and gettin' around! Take care!
  • Options
    DewrGleisionDewrGleision Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited July 1, 2004
    Ouch! Sorry Lynn! (My middle name is Lynn... thumb.gif)
    I just had an in-grown toe-nail operation yesterday, and its still bugging me...
    I feel your pain! Ive broken that same area before, and its the worst ever, and I was only 7...
    Invest in a Segway or somethin', cause' I think even mine never really healed right... Sorry to be so blunt...
    Hope it gets better anyway, as it stands a good chance if you absolutely do not walk on it!!!!!! I was a kid, so of course I didnt follow that advice, and I think Im paying for it... (Ankle, by the way) Make sure ya flew it and stretch it and stuff!
    Hope ya heal up soon and good luck beating the cabin feaver!
    He who throws dirt, loses ground...