Some images from back in September

John!John! Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited November 18, 2010 in Landscapes
During a family outing at Moose Lake during September Long weekend, I forced myself to get up early and take my camera and kayak onto the lake. The morning was rather cold, but the water was calm. The morning fog provided some nice photo ops. Here are a few photos from that adventure. I like these photos,however I'm always looking to improve my craft. Please, any critiques and comments welcome, I like to hear others opinions.

5183238641_8ba297f5e2_b.jpg

5183836112_2fc1f6800c_b.jpg

Thanks,
John
John

"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." - Ansel Adams

Comments

• John!John! Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    Oops, I did something wrong. My first post with images here.
    How do I make them appear?
    John

"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." - Ansel Adams
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    Hey John! These are gorgeous and I see the photos just fine. Anyone else having trouble? ear.gif

You have a great eye, as these two are wonderful. I don't have any complaints a tall. :D
    edited November 17, 2010
    Thank You Schmoo. Yep The images should now display properly, I resolved it all on my own clap.gif
    John

• dseidmandseidman Registered Users Posts: 824 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    I love the second one. Beautiful colors.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    These are beautiful, so peaceful.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • PGMPGM Registered Users Posts: 2,007 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    I especially love the second one. Wouldn't it be great to start every day looking at a scene like this one? Best, Pam
    edited November 18, 2010
    Thank you all.

PGM, Yes! If only I could live near a lake and for a paddle every morning.
    John