Who killed Billy? Warning: Graphic Image

david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
edited November 17, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
This is meant to be a "provocative" candid shot. Using the backlane in China made better sense for slithering a goat for whipping up a gourmet than utilising their small kitchen top.The apparently curious investigators were indeed the "butchers".

1094177260_xAzSh-O.jpg

Comments

• PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    You know, I am afraid that you need to put something in
    the title about "Graphic Image"

It really wasn't the most pleasant thing to open up at 5:38 this
    morning to see that.

I realize it's true life and what goes on, but somehow, I just don't think
    that this is the right place or forum for that.

Regards,

CK
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    Panther wrote: »
    You know, I am afraid that you need to put something in
    the title about "Graphic Image"

It really wasn't the most pleasant thing to open up at 5:38 this
    morning to see that.

I realize it's true life and what goes on, but somehow, I just don't think
    that this is the right place or forum for that.

Regards,

CK

I'm sorry if it spoil your breakfast. Its meant to be candid (as suggested in my text as well as title).

I take your hint but I can't edit the title anymore. But as you said you realised this is a true life, I think a forum like this can serve as an educational platform to showcase what's going on around the world. Personally I think its no where near those more gory picture of war journalism photography.

I will leave it to the moderator whether does he deem fit to remove. I have no problem with that.

Cheers
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited November 17, 2010
    I see no reason to remove the pic, but since we don't want to ruin anyone else's breakfast, I added a warning to the thread title. deal.gif

Carry on.
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2010
    david-low wrote: »
    I'm sorry if it spoil your breakfast. Its meant to be candid (as suggested in my text as well as title).

I take your hint but I can't edit the title anymore. But as you said you realised this is a true life, I think a forum like this can serve as an educational platform to showcase what's going on around the world. Personally I think its no where near those more gory picture of war journalism photography.

I will leave it to the moderator whether does he deem fit to remove. I have no problem with that.

Cheers

Morning,

You know, I started not to reply but then thought that I really don't think this is a "Cool Shot" and that it would be better suited for Street/PJ Forum,

I don't really think there is an educational value since we are not being taught anything except of an animal with it's throat slit laying in the street.

I am a pretty open person, but I have to say I think you've stepped over the bounds of a little and of course that's my opinion only

CK
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas