Want some help with one of my favs..

Bryans12vBryans12v Registered Users Posts: 362 Major grins
edited November 20, 2010 in Landscapes
I took this one from my living room window in the fall of last year and the bistro here in town wants me to hang up some of my local stuff in thier eatery. This one comes to mind but I think the building in the lower left corner takes away from the image.. Here it is..
828847063_Sq7b5-L-2.jpg

I thought about cropping but it takes away from the steeples and makes it just a sky shot. I wouldve run down the street for a better shot but wouldnt of made it.

Does anyone see what I do? Should I leave it as is and frame it? I tried cloning clouds and it looked horrible.

Comments

• NodNod Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited November 19, 2010
    I would photoshop that small roof line out of the shot. Otherwise I think it's pretty cool. Just my opinion.
  • Doug SolisDoug Solis Registered Users Posts: 1,190 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2010
    Great shot, wonderful rays! this is tricky, I agree having only one church would have been ideal, but the Church on the right I feel it too far to the right to stand on its own. It really is a lovely image with both churches, but have you tried cropping out the right church completely.
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2010
    Bryans12v wrote: »
    Does anyone see what I do?
    I'd certainly correct the perspective so the two steeples are vertical, not converging towards each other.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2010
    You may fix perspective, overall photo looks okay to me, i like it.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery