Options

portfolio pricing

thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
edited November 21, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
setup a gallery with my "default pricing" (the option when setting up the gallery)...the gallery was setup to use bay photo...then i was looking through the gallery prices and determining if i need to make adjustments...when all was said and done, i wanted to apply my portfolio prices - which is setup to use bay photo as well...

here's what i did: Tools > Set Prices...in the Apply this pricing dropdown i selected Portfolio Pricing, and in the To these products dropdown i selected All Products...

when i did this, it says it is going to change it from bay photo to EZ Prints...why is this? my portfolio pricing is setup with bay photo? :scratch

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2010
    Sorry about your troubles. We're aware of the issue and it has been reported to our engineers. For now, you can't apply portfolio pricing to another gallery. Please keep an eye on our news blog:
    http://news.smugmug.com
    Once the issue is resolved, we'll announce it there.

Note that you don't need to apply portfolio pricing to a gallery unless you wish to further modify the pricing. If there's no gallery pricing set for the gallery, the portfolio pricing will be used for it automatically.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 20, 2010
    Sorry about your troubles. We're aware of the issue and it has been reported to our engineers. For now, you can't apply portfolio pricing to another gallery. Please keep an eye on our news blog:
    http://news.smugmug.com
    Once the issue is resolved, we'll announce it there.

Note that you don't need to apply portfolio pricing to a gallery unless you wish to further modify the pricing. If there's no gallery pricing set for the gallery, the portfolio pricing will be used for it automatically.

Sebastian
    this should be resolved.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    thaKingthaKing Registered Users Posts: 478 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2010

Sebastian
    I was modifying the gallery pricing and decided to go back to portfolio pricing...so rather than go through and re-edit each one, I was attempting to "default" it to portfolio...is this not the "preferred" way?
    bigwebguy wrote: »
    this should be resolved.
    good deal! i rarely, RARELY, ever do this but good to know it was fixed... thumb.gif