Options

Simple Shopping cart

GlortGlort Registered Users Posts: 1,015 Major grins
edited November 22, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
For my foray into online selling ( Just saying that scares me!) I'm looking for a simple, easy to use shopping cart system to sell my pics from

I DO NOT want snugmug or anything 3rd party, I want to run it off my own site and I want the cart to be beside the pics, not have to go out of the gallery to add a pic to the size options.
I'm currently making my galleries in jalbum and there dosen't seem ( from what I can find) to be an add on for that.
I tried the EOS thing but that let me down a couple of times so not keen to go back there again.

Anyone know of any free apps or something with a trial I can use till I decide if I even want to continue down this road?

Comments

• Options
    jbakerphotojbakerphoto Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2010
    not sure if this meets your requirements as it has a one time cost of 329 but have you looked into

http://www.picturespro.com/pages/photography_shopping_cart/
    40D,Rebel XT,Tamron 17-50 2.8,Tamron 28-80 3.5-5.6, Canon 50 1.8, Sigma 70-200 2.8, Canon 580EX , Sunpack 383 w/ optical slave

www.jonbakerphotography.com
  • Options
    GlortGlort Registered Users Posts: 1,015 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2010
    Thanks Jon,

Looks like what I want but I'd like ( Obviously) something cheaper and with a trial i can play with to see just what is entailed in using it.

Thought I would have got more suggestions but it seems I always ask the tough questions! :D
  • Options
    jbakerphotojbakerphoto Registered Users Posts: 251 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2010
    Yep you definitly always ask the tough questions. rolleyes1.gif

You could probaly finagle something together with this and jalbum. Free open source got to love it.

http://www.agoracart.com/
    40D,Rebel XT,Tamron 17-50 2.8,Tamron 28-80 3.5-5.6, Canon 50 1.8, Sigma 70-200 2.8, Canon 580EX , Sunpack 383 w/ optical slave

www.jonbakerphotography.com
  • Options
    mcfishydmcfishyd Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited November 22, 2010
    I second Jalbum. it is basically a photo management environment where you choose different 'skins' to suit your album needs. A good skin I found is called ultimate view which is not free but there is a 30 day unlimited trial available. Have a look, they have some video demos on their site...

Good luck
    MC