Christened on 9/11 oh, the humanity

BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
edited September 11, 2005 in People
My son's Christening is tomorrow so I busted out the lights and made a portrait in his big brother's (almost) spit-up proof satin suit. He hates the suit, and the hat, but you can't tell from the picture. I didn't like that the background was so in focus, so I lens blurred it in PS. It looks some what un-natural, with no adjustment to the depth in the front but I like the effect. I shot it at f8 because the little bugger moves around so much he is hard to track and keep sharp.

35532706-L.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2005
    Blurmore wrote:
    My son's Christening is tomorrow so I busted out the lights and made a portrait in his big brother's (almost) spit-up proof satin suit. He hates the suit, and the hat, but you can't tell from the picture. I didn't like that the background was so in focus, so I lens blurred it in PS. It looks some what un-natural, with no adjustment to the depth in the front but I like the effect. I shot it at f8 because the little bugger moves around so much he is hard to track and keep sharp.
    Great job too. I think it's beautiful and I like the background.clap.gif
  • mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2005
    He's a cute little guy ..............a keeper .....both the photo and himclap.gif.............................Mereimage