Holiday cards, anyone?

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited November 23, 2010 in People
I'm sure many of the talented folks here have some beautiful and creative holiday cards. I'd like to see them.

How about a thread with everyone's cards? I'll kick it off...

1101519398_h9D4g-L.jpg

Comments

• IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    I think this is a very nicely composed grouping of a very attractive family. Well done, Mitch. We didn't print a card, rather chose a 4x6 to apply to cards we got from Exposures. Here's our offering:

1101873405_xRvag-L.jpg
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Icebear wrote: »
    I think this is a very nicely composed grouping of a very attractive family. Well done.

I love everything about this shot - gorgeous family, light, background, and composition - except the chair.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Great shot, John. I love the holly berries. Perfect location.
  • sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Icebear wrote: »
    I think this is a very nicely composed grouping of a very attractive family. Well done, Mitch. We didn't print a card, rather chose a 4x6 to apply to cards we got from Exposures. Here's our offering:

1101873405_xRvag-L.jpg
    Hey, where did you find all that snow Virginia? In November?
    Very nice.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    I'm working on ours. We decided to use our dogs in this years. But trying to get 4 dogs to sit still in front of the camera is tough. So far, I've only managed to get one dog to sit still long enough to get a decent pic. Although not the finished product or people, here are is a shot I may end up using if I can't get all the dogs to cooperate. Still need to make it festive though.

1080559168_XNRmJ-L.jpg
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    I'm working on ours. We decided to use our dogs in this years. But trying to get 4 dogs to sit still in front of the camera is tough. So far, I've only managed to get one dog to sit still long enough to get a decent pic. Although not the finished product or people, here are is a shot I may end up using if I can't get all the dogs to cooperate. Still need to make it festive though.
    Kool shot
    get a single shot just like this a little wider maybe and just cut and paste on to different layers move them to where you want and flatten the little buggers :~}} ....errrr I meant the layers :~}}
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    sara505 wrote: »
    Hey, where did you find all that snow Virginia? In November?
    Very nice.

Check the EXIF :D. Do I pre-plan or what?
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • PunkybethPunkybeth Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    AWESOME shot!!!! Love this!!!!clap.gif

1080559168_XNRmJ-L.jpg
    Robyn T. Lisone
    MUTTography - Modern and Fun Lifestyle Pet Photography
    MUTTography | My SmugMug | Facebook | Google+

• zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Great looking families and very nice shots.....ours is still a work in progress :).
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2010
    Great idea for a thread. I look forward to seeing all the contributions. I enjoyed last year too in the "cool shots" thread.

I did something a little different from my prior years.
    Forgive the double post, I also added it to street/pj.

1099331402_cEgzr-L.jpg
    Liz A.
    _________