Options

My first look into a more seductive element (18+)

rmannrmann Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited November 25, 2010 in Go Figure
let me know what you think. Thanks.

1088905625_tnh3X-L.jpg

2. ( i have this with and without the selective colour.)
1093539625_cHhSr-L.jpg

1088900637_DKysL-L-1.jpg

Thanks for the helpful comments guys.

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2010
    Hi Robert, welcome to the wonderful world of GF! clap.gif
    1. While this is a nearly-classic pinup pose, the execution leaves me wanting...ne_nau.gif Lighting is random, drawing my attention to the left-top corner, where pretty much nothing interesting happens. Her bent left leg looks awkward from this vantage point (typically you want that one straight up). The image overall is very bland.
    2. This is much better, however I'm not sure about selective coloring. I myself played with this a lot more than I should have when I was starting. I still do it on occasion but am trying to be cognisant about it.
    3. I would call this one the best of the series had it not been the left top portion. As I mentioned on multiple occasions, parallel limbs (especially with a space between them) don't look good. Should you crop out her thighs this could be a winner.
    My understanding you had no fllash (#1) or on-camera flash(##2,3)? This would be the first thing I would change - get your light OFF your camera. And dont' be afraid of shadows - they are your friends. deal.gif
    HTH
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    rmannrmann Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited November 25, 2010
    Hey, thanks for all that info, i will remember it for my next shoot, i actually had a flash for all 3! i took the pictures in a pretty much pitchblack room- (had to work with what i had which- well wasn't much!

i think in the first one my finger had covered part of the flash, hence why the shadow is split :( ill crop out the thighs and show emebd it tomorrow. again thanks for the input! Number three is favorite as well.