FS: Canon 1d mk2 +9 condition

The Heavy HammerThe Heavy Hammer Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited January 19, 2011 in House of Canon
:barb:barbCanon Eos 1 d mk2 33,000 clicks comes with all original packaging:TheBox,Software,Manual.
Battery Charger,Two Batteries,Ac /Converter and Cords.Also has a large version Manual .Well taken care of. I was only allowed to upload 1 image no matter what size i made them .If you would like more pictures i will have to e mail unless i can solve problem

Thanks.

Comments

• The Heavy HammerThe Heavy Hammer Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited November 27, 2010
    Canon 1d mk2
    No takers cameras in excellent shape 675.00 33,000 clicks is the price too high whats up
  • puzzledpaulpuzzledpaul Registered Users Posts: 1,621 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2010
    << was only allowed to upload 1 image ,,, unless i can solve problem >>

Can only upload 1 image / post using the 'manage attachments' ... but you can have several posts with a pic in each :)

Dunno if you checked the specs for pic sizes allowed, but 800wide x 1200high would let you montage 3 off 800 x 400 (crops) in one file?

hth
    pp
  • Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2010
    pm sent
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2010
    Beside the N version I feel this is one on Canon's best!
    If I didn't have the IV I would be all over this.

Good luck with you sale.thumb.gif
    edited November 27, 2010
    fFile Management
    Thanks Paul, i tried that but no matter what size i made them or how i proceessed them i got the same results.
    edited November 28, 2010
    canon !dmk2
    Red Bull let me know if you got photos.

Bob
  • JG33JG33 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited November 28, 2010
    any buyers yet on the mark II ? i Have a Mark II N for sale also
    edited November 29, 2010
    Canon mk2
    None yet im trying to get some extra cash to buy a 1dmk3 maybe i'll just keep it.
    edited November 30, 2010
    FS: Canon 1d mk2 33,000 clicks 650.00 shppd +ppy'd
    Canon Eos 1 d mk2 33,000 clicks comes with all original packaging:TheBox,Software,Manual.
    Battery Charger,Two Batteries,Ac /Converter and Cords.Also has a large version Manual .Well taken care of. I was only allowed to upload 1 image no matter what size i made them .If you would like more pictures i will have to e mail unless i can solve problem

Thanks.
    edited November 30, 2010
    Delete previous post
    I tried to delete my old post because i could not change the title .So i made a new one and cannot delete the old one.how about some help .I tried getting some help for my last problem but got no answer i thought thats what the moderators were for to help you with any problems .
    edited November 30, 2010
    How about some help
    I changed my posting because i could not change the title and i had another problem but got no help for that either .I cannot delete my old post .how about some help .
  • M-B-PhotographyM-B-Photography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited December 1, 2010
    PM Coming your way! ;)
    Mike
    My SmugMug
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 2, 2010
    I changed my posting because i could not change the title and i had another problem but got no help for that either .I cannot delete my old post .how about some help .
    ne_nau.gif

It's hard to see that you need help when it's buried inside your for sale posting, sorry. If you sent any PM's for help, I did not receive one.

Our forum software only allows you, and everyone else, to attach a single image, and a very small low-res one at that. The preferred way of showing images is to embed or link them. Please see "How to do most anything on Dgrin" (there are several tutorials there, including "How to post photos").

Thread titles can only be changed by moderators. If you would like a change, I would be happy to help.

If you need any more help, please be more specific and/or feel free to send me a PM.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited December 2, 2010
    Attaching Images
    Thanks,I'll have to look at the Videos.

Bob
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 2, 2010
    I've merged your two threads and edited the price out of the title. I would suggest editing the original first post to reflect the current price.

You can also delete your own posts (except the first one) if you see any that are confusing.

Again, please just let me know, specifically, via PM if you need more help.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited December 2, 2010
    Merging Threads
    Thanks to the doctor
    edited December 3, 2010
    Canon 1d mk2
    PM Coming your way! ;)

Mike check your e mail
  • RagonRagon Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited January 19, 2011
    Are your camera(s) still for sale?? What is your price and how many clicks on the MKiiN??