SOLD: Canon 70-200 F4L (non-IS)

chusochuso Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited February 15, 2011 in House of Canon
This lens is in excellent condition (functionally/physically). no scratches, dings, fungus, etc. Filter was on since day one. original box with manual, guarantee card. Hood does have some minor scuffings (not very visible). Date code UR0903
The lens was calibrated by Canon after I bought it new (Canon service paper work included).
I only used this lens ~20% of the time for my style of shooting, but was always happy with the results as you would expect from this lens (i.e. sharp, beautiful color, nice contrast and bokeh).
I have upgraded to the F2.8L and this lens will have to go.

Price: $510 paypalled and shipped. $500 if USPS money order is used (lens will be shipped once payment is received)

you can check my 100% positive feedback from FM buy/sell site (under username "chuso")
I will reserve the right not to sale to individuals that I'm not comfortable with to go through with the transaction (sorry. Have been bitten before, so I'm just being careful)
Thanks for looking

130678892.jpg

130678893.jpg

130678894.jpg

130678895.jpg

Comments

• JHUTCHJHUTCH Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited February 11, 2011
    canon 70-200 f4l lens
    I was wondering if the lens was still for sale? If so i am interested in buying it. You can contact me at jonhutcheson@yahoo.com. thanks

Jon
  • chusochuso Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited February 13, 2011
    JHUTCH wrote: »
    I was wondering if the lens was still for sale? If so i am interested in buying it. You can contact me at jonhutcheson@yahoo.com. thanks

Jon

Sorry, the lens has been sold locally.
    I would appreciate if the Admin can mark this post as SOLD. thanks,
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2011
    You can edit the post with a SOLD at the top. DoctorIt will have to change the title. You can request that here.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 15, 2011
    You can edit the post with a SOLD at the top. DoctorIt will have to change the title. You can request that here.
    Got it (I just get a little behind sometimes thumb.gif)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]