Options

Pricing Report

jmclaughlinjmclaughlin Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited November 29, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
Is there a way to run a pricing report? I have customers asking what I charge for prints and my current method is to have them add a picture to the shopping cart and experiment. I would love to be able to send a pdf or the like with a list.

Thanks - Mike

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2010
    You could easily make a price sheet in photoshop or any processor that will allow you to save as a jpg and upload to your site...gallery or where ever you need it.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    jmclaughlinjmclaughlin Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited November 29, 2010
    Art Scott wrote: »
    You could easily make a price sheet in photoshop or any processor that will allow you to save as a jpg and upload to your site...gallery or where ever you need it.

I guess I wasn't clear. I do have that (a page for pricing) for packages I offer - I was looking for a pdf of all the ala' cart print pricing which is quite extensive. It would be a much more professional way to answer the question - "How much do you charge for your prints?"

Mike