Options

Gallery is "featuring" an image that isn't even in the gallery

MoxMox Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
edited November 29, 2010 in Bug Reporting
The "Isabel at Rubicon" gallery is featuring an image that isn't in the gallery.

I made a copy of that image about a week ago & moved it to my Equestrian portfolio gallery, so I first thought maybe I moved it to the wrong gallery, but no - it isn't there. And shouldn't be featured in any event.

I haven't tried to re-select a different image to fix the featured image because then you can't see it as is and that's not helpful to prevent it from happening again to me or others. So I left it.

http://www.moxiephotos.com/Client-Galleries/Equestrian - "Isabel at Rubicon" is showing a black and white photo of a horse and rider from a different gallery.

Thanks,

Dancer

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2010
    Mox wrote: »
    The "Isabel at Rubicon" gallery is featuring an image that isn't in the gallery.

I made a copy of that image about a week ago & moved it to my Equestrian portfolio gallery, so I first thought maybe I moved it to the wrong gallery, but no - it isn't there. And shouldn't be featured in any event.

I haven't tried to re-select a different image to fix the featured image because then you can't see it as is and that's not helpful to prevent it from happening again to me or others. So I left it.

http://www.moxiephotos.com/Client-Galleries/Equestrian - "Isabel at Rubicon" is showing a black and white photo of a horse and rider from a different gallery.

Thanks,

Dancer
    If you feature a photo in a gallery it will remain the featured thumb for the
    gallery even if you move it elsewhere. You have to feature a new photo for
    it to apply.

The photo number/key is used no mater what the middle part of the link says.
    http://www.moxiephotos.com/................../725126489_kFALg-Ti.jpg
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited November 29, 2010
    Allen wrote: »
    If you feature a photo in a gallery it will remain the featured thumb for the
    gallery even if you move it elsewhere. You have to feature a new photo for
    it to apply.
    Thank you, Allen.

It was never in that gallery. I'm sorry if that was confusing. It was never in the gallery, much less featured in the gallery.

When I said I moved it, I meant from another gallery (where it was also never featured).
  • Options
    edited November 29, 2010
    I was just trying to give some insight in the sense that I had messed with the photo in another gallery, in case that was helpful in chasing down the but. But this wasn't something I did.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2010
    I'm looking. But as a side note, I can't BARELY read your gallery titles. You really should change the color.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2010
    Dunno how it happend, but I've gone and featured a different photo for you. You can choose another, simply by using Tools>this photo>feature
  • Options
    edited November 29, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    I'm looking. But as a side note, I can't BARELY read your gallery titles. You really should change the color.
    Thanks for the feedback, Andy. It's good to be reminded that just because it looks okay with my monitor and browser that it won't with everyone else's. I'll play with it.