Options

FS: Canon XTi/400D

M-B-PhotographyM-B-Photography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited December 2, 2010 in House of Canon
Camera Model: Rebel XTi / 400D

Approximate age of Body: Purchased on September, 23rd of 2007. Started being used on my birthday that year, September 30th. I'm the origional owner.

Body Condition: 7.5 out of 10. Why?: 1. for whatever reason, the gripping on the battery grip is peeling (This JUST started happening last week, not sure how or why). 2. Eye cup is missing, don't know what happened, it was just gone one day and I can't find it so I think I may have lost it out shooting. 3. there is a TINY knick just above and to the left of the quick-print button (hardly noticeable but wanted to note it) and finally, 4. It's used. But honestly it looks pretty dang new!

Number of Shutter actuations: I'm not sure, for whatever reason the EOSinfo doesn't read it anymore. If I had to guess, I would say ~20-30K tops. If you know how to find out without it being EOS info, let me know and I would love to confirm, but I couldn't find anything on Google.

Sale Includes:
Body+cap
kit lens (18-55) + both caps
SmugMug strap AND origional strap (the smugmug strap has a broken buckle, BUT I replaced it with a smaller one off of the origional strap and it works great!.
Origional box
Origional CD's and cables (USB and video to connect to the TV)
Origional battery and battery door for the body
Digipower battery grip (this thing works GREAT, battery lasts forever, I used it a full day at the zoo and it didn't drop a SINGLE bar. it uses it's own internal battery so you don't have to buy single batteries to put inside like the Canon grips.

Price: $400 USD with Paypal Gift

Payments Accepted: Paypal Gift

Possible Trades: No, this sale is funding a 1D Mark II I'm buying

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS or UPS from Garden Grove, CA 92840

Shipping Available To: US Only

Item location: Garden Grove, California 92840

Best Contact Method: PM or e-mail at MBarryPhotos@gmail.com

Reason for selling: Purchasing a 1D mark II and need all of this money to go towards funding it. It's been great to me, but it's time for an upgrade!

Photos:
1112660846_DecZG-XL.jpg

Here you can see the peeling on the grip, and that there is no eye-cup. Don't mind the specs on the screen, it's just a bit of dust caught from the flash. I JUST took off the screen protector last week so it's flawless. I took it off as it started to bubble and peel and was bugging me
1112660793_oC9Ak-XL.jpg

1112660711_Z6Dge-XL.jpg

You can see here the Hotshoe is hardly even worn
1112659324_eje7g-XL.jpg

You can see a few more photos here:
http://m-b-photography.smugmug.com/Other/Canon-XTi-For-Sale/14905815_vL2rJ#1112659308_HBD2t

If you would like more photos of the camera it can certainly be done just let me know.

Here are a couple samples taken with it:
428442837_RcAPw-L.jpg

428449349_a9SqJ-XL.jpg

If you have ANY questions or concerns, feel free to ask!!
Mike
My SmugMug