-
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2010
    Hi Walter........I really like this one....Well done......thumb.gif
  • StevemacStevemac Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited December 4, 2010
    It reminds me so much of a painting with the movement of the foilage.Beautifull work.

steve.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2010
    Looks like a photo from the past taken from the camera's that would spit out the photos.

Good work .. framed nice too :D
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2010
    Thank you Mary, Gary and Steve. I was sicker than a dog coming down off the mountain when I took this. I had to stop for this one though. Strangely enough, it made me feel better.

-
    Anybody can do it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2010
    wfeller wrote: »
    Thank you Mary, Gary and Steve. I was sicker than a dog coming down off the mountain when I took this. I had to stop for this one though. Strangely enough, it made me feel better.

-

Isn't it amazing about photographers .. no matter how crappy we may feel .. if we see something nice we just need to stop and take a photo of it :D

Hope your feeling better now :D
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2010
    Wonderful shot, Walter. It speaks volumes about strength and survivability. thumb.gif

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Isn't it amazing about photographers .. no matter how crappy we may feel .. if we see something nice we just need to stop and take a photo of it :D

Hope your feeling better now :D

:) Yep. Feeling a lot better.
    Wonderful shot, Walter. It speaks volumes about strength and survivability. thumb.gif

Tom

Thanks Tom. Juniper bush/trees are really impressive--Except the berries taste terrible.

-
    Anybody can do it.