Waiting his turn

jcanajcana Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited September 13, 2005 in People
This is my son (16 mo old) awaiting his turn with his big brother's boogie board. 33248640-M-2.jpg

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2005
    excellent perspective, have to get down low for good children shots. thanks for sharing :D
  • debtoinedebtoine Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    jcana wrote:
    This is my son (16 mo old) awaiting his turn with his big brother's boogie board. 33248640-M-2.jpg
    I like the picture ... great idea. The one thing I would change is move the horizon on the 1/3 (from the top) line, rather than the 1/2 line.

Toine
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    This picture is a real storyteller, which I always like. I agree with Andy: I love the standpoint. I also like the framing and the square format for this picture. If there's one thing I'd change, it'd be the shadow in the foreground of the person that is standing on the right behind the child.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • aurafloraauraflora Registered Users Posts: 471 Major grins
    really nice shot.

I agree with the earlier remark about the horizon and getting down a bit even more for the children;s shot. I like the perspective--and the stance of the child--glaring into the sea--waiting--anticipating.

Very nice colors and sharpness

Michal
  • Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    jcana wrote:
    This is my son (16 mo old) awaiting his turn with his big brother's boogie board.
    Great Shot!