Options

A couple of small bugs

MesenkoMesenko Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited December 10, 2010 in Bug Reporting
To whom it may concern ;)

Arial as a menu font does not does not display correctly in FireFox 3.5.15 on Mac OSX.

When trying to edit custom menus in Safari 5.0.2 Mac OSX, the page preview is on a layer over the top of the edit interface, making it difficult to use.

Great product though, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited December 8, 2010
    Hi Mesenko and welcome wave.gif. Just to clarify, is the problem you are reporting in Dgrin or in SmugMug? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2010
    The problems are in SmugMug. Sorry for the confusion.
    Richard wrote: »
    Hi Mesenko and welcome wave.gif. Just to clarify, is the problem you are reporting in Dgrin or in SmugMug? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited December 8, 2010
    Mesenko wrote: »
    The problems are in SmugMug. Sorry for the confusion.
    That's what I figured. I moved this thread to the SmugMug Bug Reporting forum. thumb.gif
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 8, 2010
    Hi Mesenko, Sorry for the trouble. Can you show me some screen shots of what you are seeing? I tried your site and one of my tests sites using the browser you used and I do not see the problem at this time. Be sure to clear your browser cache and cookies as that can sometimes help.

--Doc
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited December 9, 2010
    Here's the menu problem FireFox vs Safari. I have the type set to Arial in the custom menu. I've cleared my cache in both browsers.

docwalker wrote: »
    Hi Mesenko, Sorry for the trouble. Can you show me some screen shots of what you are seeing? I tried your site and one of my tests sites using the browser you used and I do not see the problem at this time. Be sure to clear your browser cache and cookies as that can sometimes help.

--Doc
  • Options
    edited December 9, 2010
    Here's the page editor problem in Safari.
    docwalker wrote: »

--Doc
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 10, 2010
    Mesenko,

I tested using both your site and my site in both firefox and safari. I am not seeing either issue currently. Before making changes I tested Firefox, Safari, and Chrome to see if I could get the different font. Can you try resetting Safari to see if that corrects it?

--Doc
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com