edited December 10, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
The shot is from my archives.....

1120625601_PEeEk-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2010
    Very nice. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • NewEnglandMomentsNewEnglandMoments Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited December 9, 2010
    Old for you , new for me lol... How bout first Impression Surreal... I like this , and if that is the look u were going for its working... I think a more subtle saturation would also be pleasing, ( grass) by reducing yellow in Saturation.. I also think theres more detail in the stone above the bridge, perhaps some burn would bring that out.. but again , I think you are going for the surreal look here so these are just nits..

What I really appreciate in the image is Composition, by allowing enough grass foreground you anchor the bridge, instead of a Water entrance if you know what I mean.. A lot of images involving water are done with the foreground all water , and water does not support rock... so that said, I LIKE!!
    Please Do Not Edit My Images/or Use Without Permission..
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    jiro wrote: »
    Very nice. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif

Thanks jiro.....glad you liked it..........:Dgary
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    Old for you , new for me lol... How bout first Impression Surreal... I like this , and if that is the look u were going for its working... I think a more subtle saturation would also be pleasing, ( grass) by reducing yellow in Saturation.. I also think theres more detail in the stone above the bridge, perhaps some burn would bring that out.. but again , I think you are going for the surreal look here so these are just nits..

What I really appreciate in the image is Composition, by allowing enough grass foreground you anchor the bridge, instead of a Water entrance if you know what I mean.. A lot of images involving water are done with the foreground all water , and water does not support rock... so that said, I LIKE!!

It was a pretty plain pic. OOC. My goal was to give it a lot of Drama.... ...Thanks for looking and the thoughtful comment....The grass was a little over done:D gary