AZ. Sunset

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited December 10, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Shot a couple of days ago from my backyard.....

1119804348_ZtUmJ-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• NewEnglandMomentsNewEnglandMoments Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited December 9, 2010
    Love it! but for me , maybe a bit to much Sky, I know, I know the sky is the show, but I'm looking at balance.. I always say , How much ocean do we need to know its Blue, and Water, or How Much Sky do we need to know its Blue.... Even in a Dramatic Sunset such as this, I would crop just above dark cloud right of frame, just to set a bit more balance Sky vs Land... Beautiful Shot Azzaro!
    Please Do Not Edit My Images/or Use Without Permission..
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2010
    Pretty colors -- like the cloud puff laying nicely on top of the one mountain.
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    Nice shot Azzaro. For me, it looks like a nice candidate for a panoramic crop highlighting the hills and about 1/3 of the lower sky on the crop. Your place must be a haven for photographers with a view like that on hand. thumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Pretty colors -- like the cloud puff laying nicely on top of the one mountain.

Thanks Mary K......:Dgary
    edited December 10, 2010
    Love it! but for me , maybe a bit to much Sky, I know, I know the sky is the show, but I'm looking at balance.. I always say , How much ocean do we need to know its Blue, and Water, or How Much Sky do we need to know its Blue.... Even in a Dramatic Sunset such as this, I would crop just above dark cloud right of frame, just to set a bit more balance Sky vs Land... Beautiful Shot Azzaro!

Thanks for looking and the comment.....:Dgary

1121411981_8Yn8K-XL.jpg
    edited December 10, 2010
    jiro wrote: »
    Nice shot Azzaro. For me, it looks like a nice candidate for a panoramic crop highlighting the hills and about 1/3 of the lower sky on the crop. Your place must be a haven for photographers with a view like that on hand. thumb.gif

I live in Arizona...we get some great sunsets and sunrises. Thanks for looking and the comment.......:Dgary
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    I'll bet the Indians, in times past, ran like the the devil when a sky like that appeared.....figured hell was coming down on them.

Great shot, Gary.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    Just beautiful. The sunsets here really are something else.
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
    edited December 10, 2010
    I'll bet the Indians, in times past, ran like the the devil when a sky like that appeared.....figured hell was coming down on them.

Great shot, Gary.

Tom

This one was as good a show as I have seen for awhile.......Thanks for looking in Tom and the nice comment.........gary:D
    edited December 10, 2010
    Sexy6Chick wrote: »
    Just beautiful. The sunsets here really are something else.

Hi Natalie ....... Thanks for the comment....... gary:D