Options

Any one using Mpix Pro?? C.S. Praise

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited December 19, 2010 in Mind Your Own Business
I know Millers is Mpix pro side but we had a prob over 6yrs ago...I am a sole proprietor so I do not have actual tax nums..just use my SS...been doing it for over 30 yrs..no hassles, (plus Ks has always wanted me to pay estimated sales tax and i will not do that)...Milllers would not accept my ss ...so I could not see a pricing list or full catalog...their loss.....

Found that Mpix now has its own Pro side and the plant is just over 2 hrs from my house:D...so I signed up...no need for tax ID...all is good and their customer service is great.....I had a small prob, cause i prob did not read all of the roes sign up instructions to a tee...so I emailed the customer support and in less than 10 minutes I had a reply, in less than 30 minutes and 3 emails the prob was fixed and pix uploading.....no one told me it would take 24 - 48 hours to fix the prob...it was done fast and the last email was a thank you for contacting them and just like Dgrin and Smugmug...there is no phone number ..it is all done by email.......

So far I am very happy with Mpix and it Keeps my money in Ks....which also means a lot to me........

oh yeah to day i recieved and note...prints shiped by Fed Ex will arrive tomorrow....wowser!!:D:D:D:thumb:thumb:thumb:bow:bow:bow:barb:barb:barb:barb:barb
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,462 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    Been using Mpix for a few years....never a complaint. I'm on the forum there too (too much free time I guess).
  • Options
    WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2010
    I have been using Mpix Pro for awhile now. I love it. Great quality and the next day shipping to AK for only $4 is awesome. Clients love it.
    Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook
  • Options
    edited December 19, 2010
    Thanx for the responses..

Just got my first real order from Mpix Pro and I have no complaints....they did backprint each image with its title....that was kinda neat.
    ....Yea the $4 shipping is great and it is free if your order is over a hundred so that is cool also.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,919 moderator
    edited December 19, 2010
    I've seen a lot of complaints here and elsewhere about their poor customer service. I think the real proof for any service provider is how they handle the problems.
    After all, people are in business to "get it right" and that's really my expectation 100% of the time (get it right). But when it does fail, how do they recover?
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    edited December 19, 2010
    ian408 wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of complaints here and elsewhere about their poor customer service. I think the real proof for any service provider is how they handle the problems.
    After all, people are in business to "get it right" and that's really my expectation 100% of the time (get it right). But when it does fail, how do they recover?

So far my experience with their CS has been .........I send email and in just a few minutes I have response....almast as fast as instant messaging....I have yet to get an automted email saying we got your request and will respond in no more than 24 - 48 hours.....or we received your request and request we will assigned a CS Rep soon.......

All MY request have been almost instantly answered...........and like I said......I like keeping my money in my own state to help my states economy ........