a mother's love.

jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
edited December 11, 2010 in People
My kids and I are watching a school program when I saw this woman holding her 2 boys in her arms. The 2 kids must be tired and sleepy. The sweetness and feeling of a mother's love caught my attention and decided to take a snapshot of the resting boys' feet. C&C would be most welcome. :D

5247964479_f9a5f10fab_z.jpg
Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/

Comments

• reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    Nice back story but I'm not feeling it from the composition here....
    Maybe too little a slice?
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    reyvee61 wrote: »
    Nice back story but I'm not feeling it from the composition here....
    Maybe too little a slice?

I guess so. headscratch.gif Or maybe my title is not congruent to this image. Thank you for the input. thumb.gif

• sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    jiro wrote: »
    I guess so. headscratch.gif Or maybe my title is not congruent to this image. Thank you for the input. thumb.gif
    It's generally true that the more you have to explain about a photo, the less interesting it is. Sometimes photos are meaningful to ourselves, for various reasons, and you will always remember this moment, but misses with the rest of the world. It doesn't mean you have to stop enjoying it.
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2010
    sara505 wrote: »
    It's generally true that the more you have to explain about a photo, the less interesting it is. Sometimes photos are meaningful to ourselves, for various reasons, and you will always remember this moment, but misses with the rest of the world. It doesn't mean you have to stop enjoying it.

Thank you Sara for the insight. At the moment that I saw this image in my mind a mother's love is what I instantly remembered. We all have different views to interpret a picture. But I want to learn and move to that level where the emotion and idea that I want to share can be seen in my images. Thank for the valuable comments. It is with this that I learn.

• sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2010
    jiro wrote: »
    Thank you Sara for the insight. At the moment that I saw this image in my mind a mother's love is what I instantly remembered. We all have different views to interpret a picture. But I want to learn and move to that level where the emotion and idea that I want to share can be seen in my images. Thank for the valuable comments. It is with this that I learn.

We're all learning, no one more than myself. Trust me. :D