Options

Is there an easy way to transfer price settings when switching labs?

juledurjuledur Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 287 Major grins
edited December 15, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have EZ prints set as the lab on many of my galleries, but have come to prefer Bay Photo. Is there a simple way to duplicate the pricing from one lab to the other, or do I have to go through and do them all individually again?

Also, is EZ prints still the only choice for merchandise and cards? If so, how do I set that if my prints are done at Bay Photo?

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,261 moderator
    edited December 14, 2010
    I'm not aware of any way to copy the pricing from one lab to the other.

Merchandise all goes through EZPrints, so you will need to set pricing for all merchandise with the lab set to EZPrints. Then change the lab to Bay Photo, set the print prices, and leave the lab set to Bay.

--- Denise
  • Options
    juledurjuledur Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 287 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2010
    Thanks. Man, that's a pain, but at least I can use both.
  • Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 15, 2010
    I'm not aware of any way to copy the pricing from one lab to the other.

Merchandise all goes through EZPrints, so you will need to set pricing for all merchandise with the lab set to EZPrints. Then change the lab to Bay Photo, set the print prices, and leave the lab set to Bay.

--- Denise

you dont need to have the lab set to ezp to set mech or card pricing. the lab setting only affects prints.
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,261 moderator
    edited December 15, 2010
    bigwebguy wrote: »
    you dont need to have the lab set to ezp to set mech or card pricing. the lab setting only affects prints.
    Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying - I hate to have incorrect info (sorry about that) confusing folks.

--- Denise