Costumes

rt2photort2photo Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
edited December 17, 2010 in People
My first post sharing some shots ...

Recently had a woman ask for some standard headshots for her family for the holidays, and then asked if we could do something a little different afterwards ... turned out she was into steam punk fashion, and also dressed up for sci-fi and similar conventions and meetups. Of course, I said yes!

1106691239_YVQyq-M.jpg

1106695472_nem4g-M.jpg

Then she brought out some beakers and colored water - and I found about the *only* use for a bright green gel I've every come across!

1106705762_Vz6zB-M.jpg

Full gallery link

Comments

• NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2010
    Well done!clap.gif Especially the second.

My preference for the first is a little less headspace and a little closer framing. And straightening the bg so it looks more like wallpaper than curtain.

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • rt2photort2photo Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2010
    NeilL wrote: »
    Well done!clap.gif Especially the second.

My preference for the first is a little less headspace and a little closer framing. And straightening the bg so it looks more like wallpaper than curtain.

Neil

Thanks for the feedback :)

Agreed on the additional space - it worked out in the end, because she ordered an 8*10 of that one and cropped the gap out, keeping the toolbelt in her final print :)

The backdrop was left like that on purpose though - I kind of wanted to go with a drapery feel to it, rather than something dead straight - on second / third viewing though, I guess that didn't quite work out :)