Options

What is " Admin Adjustment(s): "

YergiYergi Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited November 8, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
For the first time when reviewing sales transaction details i noticed a line item called " Admin Adjustment(s): " For $1.00. What is this? I have searched on SM help, and Searched this SM Pro Sales Support, but have not found anyone talk about it,.

AWESOME SITE!

Thanks!
Sinner in need of THE Savior. Shooting photo since 6/1/10. Video 24 mos before that. That to say, i (formally) know nothing, please leave out nothing. (2) 1dMkII, G-12, 200 F1.8, 24-70 F2.8. (2) 430Ex2, 430Ex http://www.GunDogFilms.com

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,277 moderator
    edited December 17, 2010
    Are you including "thank you" prints?

The help page at http://www.smugmug.com/help/pro-photography-branding shows a screen shot that thank you prints and stickers have a $1 cost associated with them.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    Wow, great! I am not sure i turned this on, but i like what i see, so i bet i did! I wonder if i could just include a sticker and then a duplicate of one of their prints as a "Thank You" print. I will look through the settings.

Thanks DGrin!
    Sinner in need of THE Savior. Shooting photo since 6/1/10. Video 24 mos before that. That to say, i (formally) know nothing, please leave out nothing. (2) 1dMkII, G-12, 200 F1.8, 24-70 F2.8. (2) 430Ex2, 430Ex http://www.GunDogFilms.com
  • Options
    namebrandonnamebrandon Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited December 17, 2010
    I just noticed this "Admin Adjustment" myself.. I would verify that it's the branding, because I have nothing on file, and it's not enabled, and I still see a $1.00 Admin Adjustment.

I'm going to email customer service about it shortly.
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    No luck yet from customer service.. Their first response was that it was branding as well, but that's clearly not the case on my account.. I sent them a screenshot showing it was not enabled, and that nothing was on file, we'll see what happens from there..
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2010
    No luck yet from customer service.. Their first response was that it was branding as well, but that's clearly not the case on my account.. I sent them a screenshot showing it was not enabled, and that nothing was on file, we'll see what happens from there..

ticket #, or your website name so I can help?
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010

Thanks Andy!
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    ticket #, or your website name so I can help?

Brandon, never mind - I found it. Standby.
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    Brandon, never mind - I found it. Standby.

I voided the $1 charge. Sorry for the problem!
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    Thanks Andy! I'm a little embarrassed you got involved over $1, but I certainly do appreciate the quick assistance! :)

Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    Thanks Andy! I'm a little embarrassed you got involved over $1, but I certainly do appreciate the quick assistance! :)

Thanks again!

It's no trouble at all. Every $ is important! Sorry for the hassle, really.
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2011
    BTW, they fixed mine as well. SUPER customer service. I thought all CSC's were automated response boxes that were scripted in India. NOT THIS ONE! Thanks again Guys!
  • Options
    edited February 15, 2011
    Yergi wrote: »
    BTW, they fixed mine as well. SUPER customer service. I thought all CSC's were automated response boxes that were scripted in India. NOT THIS ONE! Thanks again Guys!

Thanks. Our heroes are 31 real people, photographers just like you, many of them are working professionals, too. All share a love of photography, sharing, SmugMug, and helping people.
  • Options
    seanhoytphotoseanhoytphoto Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited November 8, 2011
    Could 'admin adjustments' be called something else? Admin conveys "Smugmug" not me. "Extras" would be a step in the right direction...
    \\\ Sean Hoyt \\\
    /// www.affinityseattle.com /// <-yes, you want to check that out.