Options

Dec 31, 1969? Order link doesn't work..

namebrandonnamebrandon Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited December 17, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I placed a test order through my site that I just set up, and I can't seem to see any details on that order from my control panel / sales history. If I click on the email that was sent to me, as if I were the actual customer, the order information comes up, but not from the perspective of the photographer/owner (clicking on "Order Details" takes me to my homepage?).

As you can see, there's no price information, profit, coupon, etc.. and the date of the order is Dec 31, 1969?

Is this normal? It seems pretty strange to me!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    Hrm, perhaps this just happens when the gallery owner orders something? I just had another order come in from an actual customer, and it processed as expected.
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,261 moderator
    edited December 17, 2010
    Hrm, perhaps this just happens when the gallery owner orders something? I just had another order come in from an actual customer, and it processed as expected.
    That's it - we don't get notified of orders that we place ourselves when signed in as the gallery owner.

If you want to see this as a customer does, place an order while logged out (perhaps using a coupon to keep the prices at cost instead of your marked up values).

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2010
    That's it - we don't get notified of orders that we place ourselves when signed in as the gallery owner.

If you want to see this as a customer does, place an order while logged out (perhaps using a coupon to keep the prices at cost instead of your marked up values).

--- Denise

Perfect! That make sense from a historical / reporting perspective. Thanks for the explanation!

Brandon