iphone signup

davidjamdavidjam Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited December 18, 2010 in Bug Reporting
are they closed now?

my iphone is next to me and a credit card
HELP
I did sign up on the iphone and i do not see how it works i went into my free trial and i see no way to even pay for any thing
i am loged in to my iphone next to me and i see camera , ablums, queue and login in and i am loged in it says upload album smug shots i uploaded a photo of my cat and can not go into the web site form smugmug on the iphone

Hello Dave,
Thank you for emailing SmugMug.
To use this 50% off code, you would need to sign up using your iPhone using the SmugShot application. The coupon is automatically applied, so there is nothing you would need to enter in. Everything is already taken care of for you.
Should you have any additional questions, please let us know.
All the best,
Kevin Wilson
SmugMug Support Hero

Hey Support Heroes,
I'm using Firefox on Windows.
The question is:
Hey Support Heroes,
I'm using Internet Explorer on Windows.
The question is:
I want to join and found iphone app says
FEATURES:
14 day free smugug trial plus 50% off the first Yeary
how do i acctivate this 50% off i got a email and no code for 50% off was in it
i am signed up as davejam

Comments

• namebrandonnamebrandon Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited December 17, 2010
    I'm not sure what the hours are, but I know they do work on the weekends.

Stop using your iPhone for right now, and just log into the smugmug site on your computer. If you've created the account with an iPhone/iPad/etc, then when you go click on "I'm Ready" or whatever the button says (I think it's on the top left-ish area..)when you've logged into smugmug, you'll be taken to choose either basic/power/pro. Choose the one you want, and then you should see your 50% discount already applied. Whatever you do, don't remove that code, or try to use a different code. Just continue like normal, and you'll see the 50% off reflected in the amount.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2010
    Hi David! You can signup via the iPhone but unfortunately, to actually pay for your account you must do so through a computer web browser. I'm really sorry for any confusion! Of course, 365 days a year, write our Support Heroes with more questions. Thanks.