Frosty Morning

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited December 19, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
We do not get frost on the grass very often where I live....

1128819351_nXpB4-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• konomaniackonomaniac Registered Users Posts: 335 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2010
    Nice shot - no wonder you surprised that horse the other day - you keep sneaking up from behind :D
    --- Kono ---
    Pentax K-x and assorted lenses
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2010
    konomaniac wrote: »
    Nice shot - no wonder you surprised that horse the other day - you keep sneaking up from behind :D

There is two thinks you never want to do ..... Never stand behind, or surprise a horse from behind, or stand in front of a bull......:D learned that from the cowboys........

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND THE COMMENT..........:Dgary
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2010
    Bet seeing that frost on the ground made ya want to run barefoot through it :D

Turned out nice. What ever treatment you did .. the horses are just beautiful.

As for sneaking up behind a horse .. my brother got bit doing that. Me .. I've been chased by a bull before in a pasture. Thank goodness I was young, could run and wasn't afraid of barbed wire fences rolleyes1.gif
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2010
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Bet seeing that frost on the ground made ya want to run barefoot through it :D

Turned out nice. What ever treatment you did .. the horses are just beautiful.

As for sneaking up behind a horse .. my brother got bit doing that. Me .. I've been chased by a bull before in a pasture. Thank goodness I was young, could run and wasn't afraid of barbed wire fences rolleyes1.gif

I got kicked surprising a horse......I was carrying a bucket of water with both hands, so the bucket was in front of my legs.... He got the bucket, if it had been my legs I would have been hurt. :D THANKS FOR COMMENTING :Dgary