Options

Watermarks not working

anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
edited December 19, 2010 in Bug Reporting
The watermarks are having an issue. I have watermarked several galleries and when I click the photo to make the image larger the watermark is not there. When the image is shared the watermark is not there.

This is an inconsistent problem. Watermark is not there, then there, and then gone again.

Example gallery-
http://aaronnewman.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Sonoran-Desert/2708811_SVk2k#P-4-15
"The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2010
    If you added the watermark recently, then you may need to clear your browser cache to make sure you're getting the latest version of the image.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 19, 2010
    Aaron, I checked your link and found what you are talking about with the images missing the watermark on some sizes. It looked at first like something was stuck. So I triggered the system to update all of the images in the gallery. But, now it looks like the watermark itself was invalid. Instead of making the watermark appear on all images, the default PROOF mark appears. That usually happens when the source image for the watermark itself is invalid or has been deleted. Have you made any changes to the watermarks that were used in this gallery? You will need to reapply them but I did not know which one you were using. Can you try reapplying them now and let me know if you have any trouble?
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com