Options

email notification of purchase

doharadohara Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited December 20, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,

I have a pro account and would like to be notified by email when someone makes a purchase.

I cannot find this option, can someone help me find this?

Thanks,
Dennis

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2010
    Nothing for you to do - we'll automatically notify you when any image you've priced at a profit sells.
  • Options
    edited December 20, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    Nothing for you to do - we'll automatically notify you when any image you've priced at a profit sells.

Hmmm! I have sold a dozen or so in the past month without notification. The problem is, they go into proof delay and I don't know it, so the customer is waiting longer than necessary. Any idea what wrong?

Thanks
    Dennis
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2010
    Dennis, we're sending the emails to the address on file on your account. If that's not correct, please update it - if you're still having trouble, check your spam filtering? After that, please write our Support Heroes and we'll help from the desk.
  • Options
    edited December 20, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    Dennis, we're sending the emails to the address on file on your account. If that's not correct, please update it - if you're still having trouble, check your spam filtering? After that, please write our Support Heroes and we'll help from the desk.
    OK--Thanks Andy, I'll check the filters.

Have a good day!