Merry Christmas :D

1133113380_qUvAw-L.jpg

Comments

• PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2010
    Merry Christmas Mary,

That is beautiful, I love the Fargo Clock and the Big Nice Tree
    with all that Snow, So many people wish for a White Christmas:D

Well worth getting out in that Bitter Cold.

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2010
    Great shot, Mary! It really does look like Christmas where you are! I, unfortunately, had to turn the A/C back on last night . . . but I think we're due to hit 28 degrees later in the week. I don't know from day to day which part of the closet to pull clothes from! I'd love to trade with you!

Where is this shot? I presume it's Fargo . . . is it on a town square?

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2010
    Panther wrote: »
    Merry Christmas Mary,

That is beautiful, I love the Fargo Clock and the Big Nice Tree
    with all that Snow, So many people wish for a White Christmas:D

Well worth getting out in that Bitter Cold.

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!!

I'm not one to take the "Fargo" photo that everyone takes around here, but I just had to get this one rolleyes1.gif

You could of handled the temps last night Craig .. in the 20's .. it was beautiful out wings.gif

Merry Christmas --
    edited December 21, 2010
    redleash wrote: »
    Great shot, Mary! It really does look like Christmas where you are! I, unfortunately, had to turn the A/C back on last night . . . but I think we're due to hit 28 degrees later in the week. I don't know from day to day which part of the closet to pull clothes from! I'd love to trade with you!

Where is this shot? I presume it's Fargo . . . is it on a town square?

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Lauren

Hi Lauren --

We will certainly have a White Christmas this year rolleyes1.gifThink we've had around 32 inches so far this winter.

This was taken by the old train depot downtown on Main St in Fargo, ND. Seniors use it now for their lunches and playing cards.

Took this right when the snow storm was letting up. Just received a new 5-1/2 inches of that beautiful white stuff. Wish I had gotten a photo of my dog .. she was laying at my feet watching traffic go by as I was shooting. By the time I was done she was a white golden rolleyes1.gif

Move up here and you'll always know which side of the closet to pull your clothes from this time of year rolleyes1.gif

Have a Merry Christmas!!
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2010
    I keep telling my husband I want to move up north someplace, but he won't believe me.....and he hates cold weather.

I'd love to have seen a white golden....I hope you'll get to shoot some more of her in the snow. Does she like to play in it? My dogs are so wimpy they don't even like to get their feet wet after a rain. Don't know what they'd do with snow.
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
    edited December 21, 2010
    redleash wrote: »
    I keep telling my husband I want to move up north someplace, but he won't believe me.....and he hates cold weather.

I'd love to have seen a white golden....I hope you'll get to shoot some more of her in the snow. Does she like to play in it? My dogs are so wimpy they don't even like to get their feet wet after a rain. Don't know what they'd do with snow.

It gets mighty cold up here .. your hubby would really hate it. But it sure is beautiful. Kinda a trade off ...

Digging tunnels was our dogs favorite thing to do. Now that Ty is old ... she just likes to bury her head in it and dig her toys in and out of the snow.

It's really hard to get a golden in during the winter .. they just love snow. Certainly brings the 'child' out in you during the winter ... you just have to join in the fun too ... rolling, running and playing with the dogs iloveyou.gif

You'd have a blast thumb.gif
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2010
    This shot really catches the essence of Winter and the holiday season. I'd surely like to be in that environment right about now. It's kind of hard to get into the real spirit of the season when it's 60 degrees outside.

I wish all the best to you and your family, Mary.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited December 21, 2010
    This shot really catches the essence of Winter and the holiday season. I'd surely like to be in that environment right about now. It's kind of hard to get into the real spirit of the season when it's 60 degrees outside.

I wish all the best to you and your family, Mary.

Tom

There is something about snow and Christmas .. they do go together don't they. I spent one Christmas in CA. I felt so out of place and had a real hard time getting into the spirit of things. Was nice tho to have my windows open when I was doing all my baking.

Heck .. I open my windows even when it's -10. Nothing smells better then a brisk winter day :D

60 degrees ... we're 25 right now .. Major heatwave for us rolleyes1.gif