SOLD: Canon 70-200 USM IS 2.8 L Lens

JasonM17JasonM17 Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited December 25, 2010 in House of Canon
For sale: A mint Canon 70-200 2.8 USM IS L lens. Date code is UT1113. Comes complete with lens, manual, warranty card, tripod mount, ET-86 lens hood, LZ1324 padded case, 77mm cap, rear cap, and a Canon UV Haze 77mm filter which was put on the lens out of the box and never removed. I shot with this lens four, or five times. I would rate it a 9.99 out of 10. Only a 9.99 because it is not new. Looks brand new. No scratches, marks, dents, etc. The UPC is cut from the box as a rebate required the actual code from the box. Not a huge thing, but wanted to point it out. I am only selling this lens because of lack of use. Asking 1600.00, or best offer. Feel free to PM me with questions, or to make an offer. I am willing to take payment via money order, or PayPal. Open to shipping options you might desire. This is a great lens in need of a new home. I have sold another pricey item on here and was left a positive feeback. I also have 100% feedback on Amazon and eBay (autograph-collector17). Thanks for your interest.

Comments