Options

#66 c&c

WildBlueWildBlue Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited December 23, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here are a few attempts, I have thick skin, so dont hold back.

DSC_6658-1.jpg

DSC_6662-1.jpg

DSC_6675-1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2010
    Good idea, but there is something missing and I can't put my finger on it. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2010
    WhatSheSaw wrote: »
    Good idea, but there is something missing and I can't put my finger on it. headscratch.gif

Could it be theme related?

I see no real Silver or Gold here. I understand we can have Golden flames and flickers, and Silver-ish ashes.
    OP: What do you think?
    tom wise
  • Options
    WildBlueWildBlue Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited December 23, 2010
    I wasnt sure if it would work for the theme either, but I try to approach these challenges from the not so obvious angle.

I realize there is a large risk with that move, but what's life without risk?ne_nau.gif

Thanks for the comments! They are always appreciated to this inexperienced enthusiast.thumb.gif
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2010
    WildBlue wrote: »
    I wasnt sure if it would work for the theme either, but I try to approach these challenges from the not so obvious angle.

I realize there is a large risk with that move, but what's life without risk?ne_nau.gif

Thanks for the comments! They are always appreciated to this inexperienced enthusiast.thumb.gif

I understand.
    However I think it may serve you better to approach it head on...and knock their socks off with theme-centered: imagery, imagination or pure art!

I think Sean, the Mod of this forum said it best, when He said he could "Smell the Leather......." in the Winning photo for Leather and Lace Challenge! I haven't forgotten the winning photo or that statement of Seans. What it said to me was The Winning photo Had taken a Visual stimulus and carried it to the olfactory...and that is transference of sensory-emotion! Very Powerful!
    tom wise