A cool day to take a photo.

DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
edited September 19, 2005 in People
Photo of me. Unfortunately I didn't actually take this photo, Kasey did, so I can't take credit. But it's still a fun photo.

mecam5ie.jpg
Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.

Comments

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2005
    Lets see the picture you were taking!
  • DRT-MaverickDRT-Maverick Registered Users Posts: 476 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2005
    Owen wrote:
    Lets see the picture you were taking!
    Which one? :)

Here's the one I was taking when she took that:

tail9ne.jpg

I got a revenge photo of kasey for taking a photo of me. I might show that later, if she lets me.
    Pentax K20D 14.6mp Body : Pentax *ist D 6.1mp Body : Pentax ZX10 Body : 180mm Sigma Macro EX lens : 18-55mm Pentax SMC DA Lens : 28-200mm Sigma Lens : 50-500mm Sigma APO DG EX lens : Pentax AF-500FTZ flash : Sigma EX 2x Teleconverter.
  • prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2005

I got a revenge photo of kasey for taking a photo of me. I might show that later, if she lets me.
    you have a revenge photo of me? i think i might to preapprove this. have i seen it? i think you should post the uncropped version of the picture i took of you. where you can see the guy watching you. i think it's better that way. you had an audience!
    you have a revenge photo of me? i think i might to preapprove this. have i seen it? i think you should post the uncropped version of the picture i took of you. where you can see the guy watching you. i think it's better that way. you had an audience!
    like this...

harhar5vs.jpg

Har har har...

butt7ke.jpg

Don't fall over.

Btw, I'll teach you about signatures and avatars. You should put your camera model in small text in there, cuz it's cool to do that. :P
    at least my butt isn't ugly. gotta love the cool positions you get into to get a shot
    at least my butt isn't ugly
    Neither is mine. :P Be warned, I have more pics of you.

Har har har...

Don't fall over.

Btw, I'll teach you about signatures and avatars. You should put your camera model in small text in there, cuz it's cool to do that. :P

and this is what i was taking a picture of....

tahoe5mo.jpg
    Hey that's a nice photo. But you get a cuter view with my photo.

By the way, have you fallen in the sand yet?
    edited September 19, 2005
    Hey that's a nice photo. But you get a cuter view with my photo.

By the way, have you fallen in the sand yet?
    i have to inform you that with all the intersting positions i get myself into i have yet to fall *knocks on wood*
    Well I haven't fallen in weird positions yet either... just when trying to walk up a rock at Tahoe that day... When I broke my polorizing filter.
    Well I haven't fallen in weird positions yet either... just when trying to walk up a rock at Tahoe that day... When I broke my polorizing filter.
    you're rather clumsy. you should be more careful. then you wont break things, like expensive polarizing filters....but at least it wasn't your lens! look i have a cool signature like yours now!
    Yeah, plus I have no tred on my shoes. Next time I'm wearing my hiking boots. :)

Yeah I'd have prefered the lens, it was cheaper than that polarizing filter :(
    (Sorry 'bout being grumpy that day after that. I didn't mean to be).